Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dawn Zulueta: Julia Montes reminds me of my youth

Seasoned actress Dawn Zulueta said that young actress Julia Montes reminds her of her younger self.

During the press conference of their upcoming ABS-CBN television series “Walang Hanggan” held on Tuesday, Zulueta said, “‘Pag tinitignan ko si Julia, she kinda reminds me of myself when I was 16."

Montes, on the other hand, returned the compliment by admitting that she looks up to Zulueta and that she wants to be just like her.

Topbilled by Montes and actor Coco Martin, “Walang Hanggan”, tells the story of true love bound to last forever.

Joining them in this much-awaited television series are veteran actresses Susan Roces and Helen Gamboa, and seasoned actor Richard Gomez.

Rita Avila, Melissa Ricks, Joem Bascon and Paulo Avelino are also part of the show.

“Walang Hanggan” is set to premiere on ABS-CBN channel 2 on Monday (January 16).

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/01/10/12/dawn-zulueta-julia-montes-reminds-me-my-youth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Pinoy Celebrity Talk . All Rights Reserved
Pinoy Celebrity Talk | Design by Herdiansyah . Published by Borneo Templates