Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Piolo considers 2011 'most challenging year'

After his controversial break-up with actress KC Concepcion, actor Piolo Pascual admitted that 2011 has been his most challenging year so far.

Pascual, however, chooses not to dwell on the negative things because he has more reasons to be grateful for the past year.

“I am thankful to the year that was and I'm looking forward to another year. You never draw on the negative things. We live through another year. We just look ahead. We think positively about everything,” Pascual said in a taped interview with “The Buzz” which aired last Sunday.

The actor also thanked all those who stood by his side every step of the way.

“I’m just thankful for all the support that I’m getting. Thank you sa panibagong taon. Let’s look ahead. Maging masaya tayo sa taong ito. I think the most important for us is to check our hearts if it's in place and to keep the faith,” he said.

Meanwhile, Pascual said he is currently busy taping his newest television series “Padre de Pamilya,” where he will be working with actors Jericho Rosales and Christopher de Leon.

“I’m concentrating on the soap that I’m doing. It’ll be showing soon. I’m excited. I had to cancel my Valentine’s show because madugo yung taping. So I have to concentrate first sa TV,” he said.

Apart from his upcoming TV project, Pascual revealed that he will also do another movie with ABS-CBN, as well as produce the sequel of the hit comedy film “Kimmy Dora.”

“Yes, we have a movie coming soon. ‘Kimmy Dora Part 2’ is shooting already and we have a movie here in ABS-CBN and another movie outside. Iniisip pa namin kung ano ang ipa-prioritize namin sa Spring Films because madaming naka-line up,” he said.

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/01/03/12/piolo-considers-2011-most-challenging-year

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Pinoy Celebrity Talk . All Rights Reserved
Pinoy Celebrity Talk | Design by Herdiansyah . Published by Borneo Templates