Saturday, December 17, 2011

Echo inks 3-year contract with ABS-CBN

Jericho Rosales happily announced that he inked another 3-year contract with the Kapamilya network on Friday.

“I’m really happy. Ito ang isa sa gising ko na ang dami kong yakap na natanggap and then everybody’s happy. I’m really happy. I’m just glad that I’m still here in ABS-CBN,” he said.

According to the actor, he is looking forward to all the opportunities in store for him including a directorial project which is also included in the deal.

“Three years with ASAP, I Dare You, soap operas and movie with Star Cinema and isang directorial project every year for the duration of the contract,” he said.

Rosales said he will forever be grateful to the Kapamilya network who has allowed him to “train, rest, breathe and grow.”

“They have given me so many opportunities not just bilang isang aktor but as a songwriter as well. I’m really thankful and I’m really happy na I’m still with ABS-CBN, na they trust me with their programs and they believe in me,” he said.

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/12/16/11/echo-inks-3-year-contract-abs-cbn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Pinoy Celebrity Talk . All Rights Reserved
Pinoy Celebrity Talk | Design by Herdiansyah . Published by Borneo Templates