Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ariel Rivera excited over next project with ABS-CBN

Ariel Rivera said he is looking forward to his next television project with ABS-CBN after his role in the successful remake of ”Mula Sa Puso.”

Rivera’s next project is titled “E-Boy,” a fantasy series that tackles family values.

"It's a story people can relate to and enjoy, really about family. Being Filipinos, 'yun ang priority natin," he said.

"I'm excited about it. I'm happy about it. I'd like to be able to act, to work, constantly moving. I'm happy and I'm thankful I'm given this role and happy to be part of it," he added.

Rivera said he is also excited to work with his showbiz friends, Agot Isidro and Jomari Yllana, in the series.

Rivera and Isidro used to work together in an ABS-CBN noontime show.

"So being reunited with Agot, when they told me about it, I was extremely happy... Everybody loves Agot," Rivera said.

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/12/27/11/ariel-rivera-excited-over-next-project-abs-cbn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Pinoy Celebrity Talk . All Rights Reserved
Pinoy Celebrity Talk | Design by Herdiansyah . Published by Borneo Templates