Showing posts with label DJ Mo Twister. Show all posts
Showing posts with label DJ Mo Twister. Show all posts

Monday, December 26, 2011

Mo Twister returning to PH next year?

Controversial radio jock Mo Twister may be returning to the Philippines next year.

In his Twitter account, Mo told Filipino-American mixed martial artist Mark Muñoz that they might meet in the Philippines early next year. "Thanks, bud. Kita tayo sa Pilipinas early next year. Now go get that title bro," he said.

For his part, Muñoz said he will definitely see Mo next year.

Mo Twister spent time with Muñoz a day before Christmas to watch him train. He even posted pictures of Muñoz and said he loved the Fil-Am's mouthpiece.

Mo said he did not use his cellphone or his Twitter account for about 2 days after flying to meet his relatives in the US.

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/12/25/11/mo-twister-returning-ph-next-year
Posted on 12:50 AM / 0 comments / Read More

Saturday, December 3, 2011

DJ Mo Twister to face raps over 'leaked' video

DJ Mo Twister (Mohan Gumatay in real life) will be facing charges after a video talking about sensitive issues between him and his then girlfriend Rhian Ramos allegedly leaked online.

A report from “E-Live” on Saturday said that GMA Network (Ramos’ home network) will file appropriate charges against the DJ for the “malicious and false imputations against the network in his video posted this (Friday) afternoon on YouTube.”

Gumatay said he had already deleted the controversial video but it was “repaired” by someone who bought his computer.

On his official Twitter account, he explained, “I know i sold many of my things including computers that i had erased. apparently, someone ‘repaired’ the erased files/hard drive and uploaded some personal files of mine.”

Gumatay is scheduled to leave for New York this weekend but decided to postpone his trip to find out who restored the deleted file and posted it on the internet.

“i was supposed to leave for new york tomorrow but i'll stay until Monday, or later, in order to help clear or answer some of the questions, as well as investigate how someone may have retrieved my erased files,” he tweeted.

Gumatay also extended a request to the person who is allegedly in possession of his personal files.

“I appeal to whoever is in possession of my personal files to refrain from uploading anything further,” he said via Twitter.

“E-Live” tried to get a statement from Ramos’ camp but did not get a response.

Meanwhile, Push.com.ph reported that the controversial video entitled “RepairedMovie.mov” was posted on YouTube by an anonymous user last November 28.

From a total of 353 page views on Friday night, it has been reported that the video has over 127,000 views as of posting.
Posted on 8:53 AM / 0 comments / Read More
 
Copyright © 2011. Pinoy Celebrity Talk . All Rights Reserved
Pinoy Celebrity Talk | Design by Herdiansyah . Published by Borneo Templates